C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:23:29 -0800
The Tearful Bride
A new young bride calls her mother in tears. She sobs,
"Robert doesn't appreciate what I do for him."

"Now, now," her mother comforted, "I am sure it was
all just a misunderstanding."

"No, mother, you don't understand. I bought a frozen
turkey roll and he yelled and screamed at me about the
price!"

"Well, the nerve of that lousy cheapskate!" says her
mom. "Those turkey rolls are only a few dollars."

"No, mother it wasn't the price of the turkey, it was
the airplane ticket."

"Airplane ticket.... What did you need an airplane
ticket for?"

"Well mother, when I went to fix it, I looked at the
directions on the package and it said - 'Prepare from
a frozen state,' so I flew to Alaska!"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs