C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:47:26 -0700
Carrie,

If it's not practical to get up and walk around, is it possible for you
to flex your feet?  That's what I do a lot with my right leg when it
cramps up when I'm sitting, and almost no one notices.

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950