C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 21:26:51 +0000
On Friday 09 February 2001  4:48 am, Magenta Raine wrote:
> Deri,
> Have you tried a clip-on tie?
>
> Mag

Used to wear them at school when I was 17-18, until Iwas chatting with a
younger boy who lost his balance, held onto my tie, and disappeared
sideways!!!

Problem then is you have to do up that top button, a tie up tie holds the
collar together (well till about lunchtime!!). I must admit I do compound the
problem a bit by doing a flashy "single Windsor" knot, (not enough tie for a
double).

Cheers

Deri