C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 21:14:31 EST
In a message dated 11/05/1999 7:21:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
  Is this particular listserv for just Virginia residents ?  Kathy Pink

 could you tell me about it I have a freind in Nothern Virginia who has CP and
 needs help

Hi Kathy,

The list is for Northern Virginia residents, but it's brand new (Oct. 14).
There are only two people on it right now.  If your friend has an immediate
need, she (he) can contact me and I can try to locate a resource in the area.
 The idea for the list came into mind when I tried to find a local list to
advertise my nature program for children with disabilities, and to advertise
a couple of open positions on the board of directors.  I couldn't find
anything like this and thought it wouldn't hurt to try to start one.  The
subscription URL is  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/disabilitynova  <A
HREF="http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/disabilitynova">Subscribe to
Disability Nova</A>  if your friend wants to join.

Your friend is welcome to contact me privately also.

Betty