C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:36:09 -0500
We get very abrupt tornadoes that seem to come out of no where attach a
trailer home and leave.  And yes, during normal summer seasons we average at
least one thunderstorm/ thundershower per day.  You learn at around 2-3 pm
everyday to be inside. We are the lightening capital of the country
especially here in Central Florida.
We're trouble now because we had so many years of drought conditions,they
let people build houses where there should have retention ponds.  Now, lots
of rain, lots of water that has to go somewhere.

Beth T. the OT

Subject: Re: We're not in Kansas anymore....

Beth,

Doesn't Florida have more t-stormns than any other state?  I've heard Fla.
has many tornadoes as well, but they are not generally as strong as those
found further north & west.

-Kyle