C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 06:10:23 -0700
I know Janet well, the sister who tried to adopt the kids when her
other sister got cancer. She is an amazing woman. I have to run to a
plane but i will write her story later. She is deaf and went on to
adopt kids although in Utah they ruled there was nothing wrong with
polygamy and left those kids in that cult. One of the girls became a
forced underage bride. It is a sad story and listening to the Utah
Supreme Court case on this is when I decided to get involved. It was
terrible. They are so corrupt. Child Protection Project is a non
profit organization.