C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:12:49 -0400
Wow, Bobby, I'm impressed!  Both at your shooting and at your walking!  Were
the .22s Ruger 10/22 rifles?  They are what our Sheriff's Dept. purchased
for their match team.  Sweet rifles!  Four out of five is great, expecially
considering your spasticity.  Are you thinking of pursuing a new hobby now
(match shooting)?

I've heard of Cripple Creek.  That's supposed to be pretty rugged country.
Did you and Joyce drive up or take a tram?  We're you ablle to "feel" the
altitude?

THAT'S the way to enjoy your retirement, Bobby!  I'm glad to hear you and
Joyce are still on the move.  Are you still going to be working at the rehab
place this fall?

-Kyle