C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:45:57 -0400
I dunno.  With Americans' short attention span, November is an eternity
from now.  I'm sure once the general election campaign starts in earnest
and the mud really starts to fly Obama's pastor's comments will be of
little consequence.  On issues that are near to MY heart, none of the
three current contenders passes muster.  Again, Kyle is going to try to
figure out the lesser of two (eventual) evils.

Kyle