C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:12:41 -0400
Ok, maybe the dust has settled a bit on this topc.  I haven't been able to chuck in my tuppence 'cos I've been helping put a Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit (ROWPU) to send to Lousiana.  Usually this is no big deal for my guys, but I got a bad feeling this time around when they delivered the base unit and it was painted desert sand instead of the OD green we usually work with.  I got the manuals out and the text was in Arabic!  This was a Civil Affairs shipment that got diverted from Iraq to us.  Great "put it together" pics though--just like my kid's toys.  My guys are great and we put it together and got it on the plane to Louis Armstring airport in 12 hours (These kids aren't even engineers--It's an MP unit.  I'm so proud of theses Weekend Warriors!).

Reasons why Sara Palin makes me feel better about the McCain ticket:

1)  She's HOT!
2)  She's a lifetime member of the NRA.
3) I got pix of her field dressing her own Caribou with one of her younger kids helping out.
4) She married her high school sweetheart and stuck with him all these years.
5) She is virulently anti-euthenasia (in your FACE Jack Kevorkian).
6) She share's her faith, but isn't an ass about it.
7) She's HOT!
8) Her oldest boy is an infantry grunt in the Alaska Guard and will be shipped to the sandbox September 11.
9) Probably ain't no nannies in a Wasila, AK (tip o' the hat to Trisha).
10) She fly fishes.
11)  Did I already say she's hot? (Put Sarah Palin's pic next to Sara Bradey's--you'll get the point).
12) She eats meat the honest way--she kills it herself.
13)  When she said she was going to stand up to Ted Stevens and his political machine, she did what she said.  It wasn't an idle campaign promise.
14) She's even two years younger than...what's his name??  Borat Alabama?
15) She visited her own state's NG troops injured in OIF/OEF in Landstuhl, Germany.
16) Flies her own float plane.
17)  Her hubby is a man's man and makes an honest living.
18) Intelligent Design (oh yeah, I forgot.  If you give a chimp a typewriter he'll eventually produce the collected works of William Shakespeare.  Any idea the odds are that random carbon-based molecules would line up just rignt to produce complex amino acids all on their own?  LOL...if Natural Selection were the predominate controlling force in biological progression, don't you think all Moms would be able to make "placentas of steel"?  No CP in that line of thought).
19) Who would you rather see in a swimsuit?  Sarah Palin or Hillary?  (damn, I forgot I hadn't eaten yet).
20) She had prenatal tests that showed her baby was going to be a Downy and there was no thought of terminating the pregnancy.  A child is a gift, no matter the wrapping paper.  (BTW, I've seen some leftist blogs that maintain the baby is actually her daughter's.  Can people actually stoop that low?  Good Lord, the woman is 44!!! The chances of a 44 year-old woman having a child with Down's Syndrome are exponentially higher than that of a 17 year-old.  Trashing a female politician's character is one thing, bringing her kids into the mix is unconscionable.
21)  When John kicks off, we''ll have an American Maggie Thatcher, but with a nice rack...(I've seen pics.  That bull moose had a great symmetrical spread).

I rest my case!  Harumph!