C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:51:45 -0400
A couple of Alabama hunters are out in the woods when one
of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are
rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He
gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it
easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."

There is a brief silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK, now
what?"

From: "Michael Ripp" < [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:11:35 -0500
To: "Mike & Jeannine Ripp" < [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >, "Linda" < [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >, "Ken Schmit" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ken
Bourgeois" <[log in to unmask]>, "Jim Allen" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Jerry Rambo" <[log in to unmask]>, "Hart Buerkle" <[log in to unmask]>, "Gus
Delara" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ernie Ohlmeyer" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Elmer Miller" <[log in to unmask]>, "Dick Padden" <[log in to unmask]>, "Dave
and Jen" <[log in to unmask]>, "bscoed" <[log in to unmask]>, "Bill
Childress" <[log in to unmask]>, "Amy Ripp" <[log in to unmask]>, "Alvin
Wickboldt" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: Alabama hunters