C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:27:50 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to lose some weight, and I was wondering if you all know of
any good exercises that can be done from a wheelchair.  I'd especially
like to focus on my abdominals and obliques.  My upper body's pretty
toned from all the wheeling. ;)  I haven't had much luck with
conventional exercises, since most are meant to be done standing or on
machinery that's difficult to transfer to.  If possible, I'd like to
avoid the expense of a personal trainer or special equipment.  I
apologize if you get this several times, but I'm on a few lists, and I'd
like to reach everyone at once.  Thanks a lot!
--

~Joy~
http://home.earthlink.net/~joy0823