C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:46:37 -0400
Hi Mike,

   I agree. Only something the people want will happen - and they haven't made the progress towards democratic thinking - they are to much religion subjegated, and have lots of evolving to do before they will be at the point of democracy. They have been fighting since time bagan and will continue proabby fighttill time ends or they decide to have peace and quiet. We where wrong to get involved in the first place and nothing we can do will change the outcome - especially now thay we have raked up the muck into a bigger mess. I see lots of outrage about how many US soldiers die but who is outraged at the number of Iraq's that have died. I am. Its one thing from to kill each other - its a whole different thing for it to be our fault and just needlessly keep it up - how does that show respect for life? If we don't respect life - why are we expecting them to?

                                    Trisha