C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:43:00 -0500
Dear C-Palsy List-mates,

I wanted to share with members of this list that my disability rights
news service, "Inclusion Daily Express", is passing two milestones
this week.

Monday, June 2, is the 3 1/2 year anniversary of the first edition
(published Dec. 2, 1999).

On Tuesday, June 3, I will be writing and editing the 750th edition of
Inclusion Daily Express.

My news service was really born on lists like this one (which I joined, if
my memory serves correctly, back in 2000). It grew from my hunger for
information that many in this group share. It also was nurtured with the
support, expertise, and referrals of many on this and other lists, some of
whom have come over and given it a try for themselves. Gosh, some of you
have even stayed for a good while.

I want to thank you for that help early on and the countless
times since then.

Also, many of you know that I spend between three and six hours a day
"hunting and gathering" disability rights news. Well, (and here comes
the shameless plug) I've now found a way to share with my readers ALL
of the disability rights articles, action alerts, opinion pieces, and
press releases I find each day, all on one page.

It's a new feature I call "Below the Fold" that includes headlines
and links for nearly every one (I'm averaging about 49 items per
day), listed by geographical region, and sorted by subject. Readers
tell me that it helps them see everything that's going on at a single
glance. They seem to like it.

The first page of Inclusion Daily Express still has the "best of the best"
(some of which you can often find in "Ragged Edge Magazine"). But daily
readers now have access to much more, in an easy-to-use format.

Here's the link to last Thursday's "Below the Fold", if you want to
take a peek. Some of the links may have expired, but it should give
you an idea what it's all about:
http://www.inclusiondaily.com/news/03/btf/052903_69.htm

(Okay, end of the shameless plug).

Thanks again,

Dave Reynolds, Editor
Inclusion Daily Express / Inclusion Weekly Review
Disability Rights Email News Service
http://www.InclusionDaily.com

A service of
Inonit Publishing