C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 00:02:52 -0500
Listmates,

        You know I could share with the list the source of my spirituality,
Alcoholics Anonymous. But, I would probably offend some people. Seriously,
I've
learned a lot, particularly from the 12 Traditions(not the Steps) of AA.
Organized religions could learn something from them. The 12 Steps are taken
right out of the Book of James.

Bobby