C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 07:55:54 -0700
the isurance company has a page that you can fill out
and they as a convienvence to the member will call the
requested doctor to set up an appointment. this dr.
was listed as taking new patients. the insurance
company called to set up judy and i with an initial
appointment. here is where the doctors office had a
chance to say "we have too many to take more." they
did not. they said "we prefer that the patients call
us themselves." we call and are ask for infomation on
our meds with the statement that they will look at
that infomation and call us back. they call us back
and refused us appointments. the only thing it could
have been based on was the meds that we take, most
likely my meds as judy only takes blood pressure meds
and migraine meds.

http://mail.yahoo.com