C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:21:44 -0400
You mean a selfish person, don't you?  I am pro-choice only if the mother's
life is in danger.  I used to be more broad in my pro-choice views but as
I've gotten older, I've come to think such a choice that's made only
because the baby would have a disability is wrong and against life for
life's sake.

Kat