C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:46:53 -0400
Ya know - I can't think of another life form that needs killing quite as
badly - can you?

        I don't think other folks can either - or we wouldn't have thousands
of years wars, murder, hatred etc. Its not like we don't practice killing
humans - we just don't do very kindly and we always justify to ourselves.
Thou Shalt not kill - except enemies, criminals, and cockroaches. Yup - that
covers just about everybody. There is very little  human in humane.

                                    Blessed Be
                                        Trisha