C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:13:39 PST
Hi all,
I know I have not posted for forever but many of you may remember
me.  I have a very important message:

I belong to a list dealing with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
There is a mother on that list by the name of Maria King.  Her
son Billy has CP and has been critically ill this past year.
He has been very close to death.  His mother and he don't want
to give up and want to try HBO therapy, etc.  His mother can not
afford the costs of HBO, ambulance transportation (that's how
ill he is), PT or anything else her insurance will not cover for
Billy at this moment.  She needs funding desparately to give her
ill little boy the best life possible.  Therefore we are setting
up the Billy King Trust Fund.  PLEASE MAKE ANY CONTRIBUTION YOU
CAN.  Contributions should be sent to:

Maria King
4800 Judy Ann Court
Orlando, FL 32808

Please make chercks payable to BILLY KING TRUST FUND

Also, i can e-mail you a receipt for your contribution so you
MAY be able to tax-deduct it...not sure.

Send me a private e-mail with the subject BILLY KING TRUST FUND
In it include:
Name
Email address:
Amount contributed: