C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:28:05 EST
In a message dated 11/11/99 3:41:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<<
 From: "MaryGrace Pulos" <[log in to unmask]>

 hi Everyone,

 Thank you so much for helping me in my project. here my questions

 How could Cerebral Palsy students be successful?

 1. How did you decide to go to college?
 2. Did anyone ever tell you that you would not be able to succeed at college
 because of your disabilities?
 3. How are your family and friends supporting you?
 4. How did you know which college to choose?
 5. How did you get accepted? (By what process?)
 6. How do/did you get around on campus?
 7. What is the biggest thing that you had/have to adjust from/for college?
 8. Were you restricted in your choice of classes because of a physical
 challenge?
 9. Any support groups or organizations that are helping/helped you through
 college?
 10. How does your disability affect your college life?
 11. How do/did you communicate with other students and teachers?
 12. What adaptive devices do you use to study, communicate, read, and live
 independently?
 13. How do you deal with other students and how do they treat you because of
 your
 disability?
 14. How do/did you participate in class, for example asking/answering
 question?
 15. Do/did you use any special ways to study?
 16. What do you have your degree in?
 17. Do you have any advice for new students?

 Also don't you mind give me some your background? if not.. Thats fine. And I
 will make a web site for this project for my presentation. Do you want me
 put you on it? so people can may contant you? I mean your email?
 Thanks