C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:38:17 -0500
Ken,

Radio Shack carries an "RF Modulator" box that will split out the input of co-ax into "audio" and "video" signals via RCA-type connectors found on your DVD.  I have one but I can't recall how much it cost--it wasn't much at all, I do know that.  It's catalog # 15-1244 (I just went to Anna's room and looked).

That should take care of it.

Kyle