C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:16:19 -0700
  first the palistians are arabs. they were extreamly
poor and troublesome in jordan. the jordanians killed
about 80,000 of them and ran the rest out. the other
arab states don't want them. theiroriginal "homeland"
was transjordan not in any place now ruled by isreal.
to ask isreal to return occupied palistinian land is a
misnomer becouse the occupide land was taken from the
other arab states in the wars. therewas no palistian
country.
  however isreal has accepted  the idea of two states
since 1948. in 1999 the offer of a palistinian state
was offered along with about 95-97% of what arofat was
demanding. he turned it down and isreal got 32 months
of bombings for their trouble.
  if you really want to know how peace is historically
came to all troubled lands, it is when one side wins.
the u.s. should back the hell out of the region and
let one side win militarily and there would then be
peace. there are not many historical cases of
negociated lasting peace in this old world.
  i shall put on my asbestos coat now and prepare for
the flames.

http://calendar.yahoo.com