C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:48:15 -0600
Hi Lindsey,

I'm Kendall, 48 with spastic diplegic CP - mild to moderate, married to
Janet, also 48 with mixed quad CP - moderate.  We hail from the US
(Wyoming), and work for a University disabilities center.  Janet has a
Master's degree in education, and I've got a Bachelor's degree in political
science.  We both went through regular schools in the US, although Janet was
able to go through summer sessions at the University of Iowa when she was
around Lewis' age that gave her a "leg up" on physiotherapy and such.  If
you've got specific questions, feel free to ask!
--
Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950