C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:15:20 -0600
Friends,

I want to thank everybody who has visited my homepage and has written to me,
it has been fun for me creating it especially with the camera capabilities.
I want to answer a Pathfinder question asked by Mag or somebody, there's
wheelchair device mounts and trays I could get easily, but I have chosen to
have it on my lap mainly because it's more flexible to take on or off more
independently for me.  And another reason why I think I like to have it on
my lap is because it has gotten to be so a part of my body and the person I
am.  A few years ago we had a family picture taken, my parents asked me to
agree to take one without my communication device on me so we took two
pictures with and two without, and in the end my parents actually threw out
the pictures without my communication device because it wasn't the Anthony
they know.  By the way, I have already made some changes to my page.

Thanks,
Anthony

Feel free to visit me at http://www.geocities.com/pathfinderarnold/