C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:39:00 -0500
*Files away that bit of information for future reference*

I'm doing better in my hearing, Mag, thanks for asking!  Yes, I've got Joan
on my Ipod to listen to via a special cable that connects the Ipod to my CI
processor.  I can hear her; never had problems with her voice, even before
the implantation, but it sure sounds different now.  Notes that I thought
were high actually come across as lowish to me.  My audiologist mapped my
processor again last Friday; I'll have to see how she sounds now.  But we
are told that the cochlear implant if mainly for speech discrimination, not
music. Pfft!

Kat