C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:46:37 -0800
the clintoms will not go quietly.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/20/AR2008022002950.html?referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/emailafriend?contentId=AR2008022002950&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs