C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:20:41 EDT
First off I was not saying... what if... I mentioned the fact that the dr's
did not tell me they were saving my child.  I was mention the stem cell thing
so if any of you had saved your cord blood you may want to check into it.  I
think all they did was give him his blood back but it did not say... so you
would have to look into it.

As to the rates of CP.... they were the 1 birth problem that was way down
'UNTIL' 20 or 30 years ago when doctor started 'saving'  and experimenting and
making millions of preemies and their families.  The rate were down because of
better prenatal care but then when they started adding the smaller and smaller
babies back to the living the rates of CP when right back up.

Just a thought-
Kristina