C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:44:57 -0400
Yes, I'd move out, ASAP.  Or I'd tell the authorities so they'd get the abuser
out.

You've got us confused here, Kathy Jo.  You said you were abused at
Cornerstone, then a few weeks later, you said you'd been abused at camp.  Were
you abused there last year?  Or when?  You need to tell people there, not just
here on the list. If you don't tell the authorities, the abusers will go on to
abuse others.  And that's really really bad, because it'll happen to others,
not just you.

Kat