C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:09:55 -0400
My point is, not to debate so much on the *cause* as to  do what we can
to deal with it.  I think we need to stop all this going back and forth
about what is causing the global warming and to stop wasting so much
energy and seriously start conserving our resources.  It doesn't matter
if it's from a natural cyclical changes or our fault because either way,
our resources are finite and that's what we need to focus on.  That's
why I like Al Gore's presentations - because he gives tips on what we as
individuals and groups can do, not argue for hours on end on the causes.

We need to urge companies to go green and we need to urge our
politicians to go green.  I really think we get too mired in this debate
and forget the most important part - the activism.

Kat