C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:19:08 -0700
there are some good points to the parlimentary form of
government and there are bad ones. the same thing can
be said for our republic form of government.

actually my view of not going with government
controled medicine comes from seeing stories of people
becomeing dead while in line for medical treatment.
but, then again we see people becoming dead wait to
get an appeal through a hmos appeal system.

http://calendar.yahoo.com