C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:46:36 -0500
Hi Kathy,

         I believe as long as you do not mention people by name - you are
not violating their privacy - when  said as  I know someone who or someone
said - one can ne talking about anyone including the man in the moon . I
certainly do it all time. Not that its relevant but I don't care even if my
name is mentioned.

                                       Trisha

>Hello Tobby and everybody ,

>May I share the information we discuss on this list with people that help
me
>that are NOT on this list?
>
>Kathy

On