C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:40:59 -0400
Boy do we need change and McCain's not going to deliver.  However to be
elected, Obama needs a running mate who can help him with the insider
stuff.  And Biden doesn't pull his punches so if he's agreed to run as
VP, then I'd say he's showing he thinks that he's a viable candidate -
and he, Biden,can help him with his experience.

Kat