C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:11:08 -0400
Had a rough weekend, painwise, and had to leave work early on Friday as it
was more than I could take.  On Saturday, the in-laws were over for a bbq (a
real bbq--not just cooking out on the grill. LOL).  Anyway, I'd picked up a
half-rack of ribs with my right hand and and such a severe spasm that I
crushed two of the ribs (not mine--the ones with the sauce).  Pretty
embarrasing, eh?

Anyway, I got on the 'net and started scoping for new info and decided to
check out UCP's site just for grins.  Until now, I've regarded UCP in the
same category as Jerry Lewis and his merry band of media whores
(MDA)--worthless.  However, there is a new link and discussion(s) on the
national site with reference to aging.  Anyone else checked this out?

Also, there were two adult CP forums referenced:  www.thecpgroup.org and
www.netathon.org/pages/forum_cd.htm

Anyone visited either?

Kyle