C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lawrence keplinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:04:27 +0000
i never had this problem of my file being close, but that may be because i
contact them each term to pay the tortition and supplies.  the problem i
have is having them pay the torition. it sucks, anyone here  that has been
or is in school knows if they don't get their many they cancel your class.
it especially suck when you have certain classes to take.  sorry i couldn't
help.

kinggimp