C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:49:23 -0600
Beth,

We're beginning the season of giving, and I don't know of no other
better gift for a child other than what your husband and you are
planning to try to give.  I'm sure that we all have experienced giving a
child a toy for Christmas, and than a month later the toy is forgotten
and isn't played with anymore.  The gift you're planning to give is
going to be something that not only the child but your husband and you
will be grateful about forever.

Best of luck,
Anthony