C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:33:42 -0700
Please contact my son
Jason McKinley
Director of Development
PO Box 6411
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
808-236-4200 Office
808-237-0234 Cell
www.AccesSurf.org

This organization is not only getting people to the beach but in the
water. You don't say where this took place and I would like to know.
I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice but the way you
were treated sounds like a definite violation of equal access laws.
I am sure my son will have some ideas for you and he may even read
the local authorities the riot act in a nice way. It always helps to
have someone else carry the ball for you. You certainly do not want
to endure any more of their abuse. I am pretty certain he can make it
very clear to them.