C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:43:41 -0700
i was in finance, so i know nothing of how they decide
what is most likely to come.

i was smart enough to know that the last scandle about
misuse of funds would happen. i refused to take checks
i put in a system to prevent violations of the brooks
act out for them unless they gave me a letter
acknowledging that i had warned them they would be in
violation of generally accepted accounting practices
and probably the brooks act. they took me off the
project and i got no promotions, but about a couple of
years later heads were rolling. i forgot how many big
wigs got canned. serverd them right.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E."

Looking for last minute shopping deals?