C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:18:49 -0600
How can it be (that you won!)?!  They said I won!! ;-{)}  I've decided to do
a "reply all to posts to the list, and I'll try to remember to take out the
original senders address as either gmail or the listserve software has
decided to send replies to the sender and not the list.  I didn't change any
settings, but....

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.