C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:15:44 -0400
Hi Kyle,

   What I am curious about is when she says they saved her baby without
her knowing - Is she saying - she would have had them not save the baby?
While it is true that CP rates are up because they can save babies
earlier and earlier - it ends up being a moral question - Deciding who
lives and who dies. Unless you are clairvoyant one can't predict how the
child will turn out - I mean Amber was projected to be much more
seriously disabled than she is. One should understand from the moment
one is pregnant that a fat healthy baby may well not be the outcome -
and if you are not able to accept anything but the Gerber Baby- you need
to be neutered. Because you are seriously too stupid to have children in
the first place. Plus then the first time you exhibit a defect - they
should kill you. So anyone with anything other perfect health buys the
farm? Ouch, no Roosevelt - no Hawking.

               Trisha - who also thinks she about to be offended - very
offended at that