C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:44:28 -0500
I thought I would take a moment to let everyone know that all continues to progress well with my pregnancy.  I had the ultrasound today that checks for some common birth defects and all looked good.  It actually looks like a baby now on the ultrasound screen.  :)  Now if I could only get over "morning" sickness I'd be golden.  Doc actually gave me meds for it since I had lost four pounds and wasn't even keeping water down last week.  I'm almost 13 weeks so I hope I can eat normally soon!

Linda