C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:18:10 -0500
Hey Trish,

        Yeah, my wife heard on the news thay had closed Ronald Reagan(National)
Airport. In 1966, she and I lived in Annandale, VA and commuted to D.C. I
worked
at 16th & K and she worked on Pennsylvania Ave. When it snowed we would leave
Annandale at 4:30 in the morning, sometime. There was one intersection near
Falls Church that it would take us up 45 minutes to get through the light.

        It amazing that a yuppie still can't drive in the snow even in an
SUV, since supposedly this is one major reason for having one!

I love it!!

I hope you and Amber stay inside where its warm and watch the snow from inside
the house.

Bobby