C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:07:40 EST

I am looking to see our Rifton walker.  It is dark green and was only  used
for 3 months.  They have cnaged the colors and stuff.  I can send  pictures to
anyone who wants them.  Our pads are parts are in GREAT  condition.  You can
use the walker forward or reverse but it is designed  for reverse(behind the
person).
I am asking $450 dollars plus shipping or you can pick up.  We live in  SC.
The size is for someone about age 5-10 and up to 150 lbs.  We have hand  grips,
hip pads and bracing, and the sling seat.
Kristina

Here is the link to pictures.  But we have a medium one.

_Small Rifton Pacer Gait  Trainer_
(http://www.adaptivemall.com/smripagatr.html)

Here is the link to Rifton with pictures and prices... so you can see I am
asking a very cheep price.
_Configure  your Medium Pacer Gait Trainer_
(http://www.rifton.com/products/mobility/pacergaittrainers/K502.html)

We have the Medium size and all the mesurments are here ...
_Compare  sizes of Rifton Gait Trainers_
(http://www.rifton.com/products/mobility/pacergaittrainers/compare.html)