C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:42:42 -0700
Bobby:

I don’t recall when or how I learned of the Grieving Process and how it applies
disabilities.  One year the school where I worked experienced several deaths
within a
short period of time.  The staff had an in service on grief.  One of the speakers
related the
grieving process to several ordinary occurrences.  One example was having to stop
for a
red light when you’re in a hurry.  No sure I totally buy that concept but was/is
interesting
to ponder.

BTW  I haven’t posted very often.  I first introduced myself as Charlotte.