BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:09:13 -0500
Welcome Bob!

When geographically based insensitive remarks get cast indescriminantely, shall
we lob yours with the assumption that your sensitive spot is Boston, or
Chicago?

Do you happen to know when they started doing archeology at Ticonderoga and if
the buildings or landscape are based on it?  I was told a story about one of
our sites (Minnesota) a week or so ago and Ticonderoga struck me as the obvious
place to find contradictory evidence.

-jc