BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:38:35 -0500
Rudy Christian wrote:
> Are you sure it's not a problem with your ears.........or something between them?
RRR,

I wish.

Trust me, I do not have my thumbs in there.

It may actually be a blessing to the world that I can't get the wetware
to do what I want it to do.

I finally got that extraterrestrial sodomy scene written out. Had to
read a whole Whitley Striber book before I could get it finished. Now I
am trying to get done with a description of the movie where the red
flashlight is the hero. Hopefully tomorrow someone will save me from
myself and give me some real work to do.

Oh, yeah, and I have to explain to Ruth about the Hedge Hog dairy
project. They were African Pygmy Hedge Hogs. Do you know how many of
those you have to milk to get one cup of ALL NATURAL yogurt?

][<