BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:38:01 -0400
You probably weren't yet here too.   Well, this will be an exercise in searching the B-P archive if you are that interested.

I decided on the acrylic elastomer route.  Lot's more dough for material up front, but performance is hard to beat.  Prep money is the same regardless, so I consider it an investment for the long term.  It's just surface rust (that photo is only 4 years old), so I have no need for the reinforcement.

Dan Becker, Exec. Dir., RHDC
Raleigh Historic Districts Commission