BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:41:19 -0500

Oh Queen of the Missing Shift Key (or is it that it was just stolen by
Irene, and then lost?):

Pls. note  that the deaf wonder was reared thereabouts, up'n northwest Ohio
to be precisely specific, and I'm quite familiar with how it is pronounced,
inasmuch as I am a southern-gentleman-in-training, forced to continually
deny that I am a Yankee, always being precisely specific to note that I am
from the midwest (sorry, apologies in advance to the majority of B-P).  Now
my father, from da Bronx, dat's annudder madder.
Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,          "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic                        want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                             - Tooter the Turtle