BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:26:28 -0700
Golly,  I'm glad I live out here in the sticks, we candle eggs, not walls.
Don't never come candlin' my 130 year old walls, they'd most likely fall
off.  They're pretty fragile.  One of these days I've got to see if Mr.
Brennan will come look at them in exchange for a tour of my outdoor
furnace.  Ruth

At 3:13 PM -0400 4/14/03, J.A. Drew Diaz wrote:
and i thought candling a wall was rough-
which is when one holds a hi-intensity flashlight against the/parallel to
the wall to check how far off the drywall seams are..

As in tell that M---F--- if he ever candles one of my walls again I'll
stick a taping knife in his throat..

Cuyler Page wrote:

My architect friend said this was the way thing were done on government
projects during the era of the Shah.   No messing around!   Perfection or
else!   Also sounds like a make work project for the inspector class. cp in
bc
--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT