BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it.
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:04:24 -0800
I guess because I have always lived in "snow Country" I have never heard of
a garage that doesn't face the road/street.  It would never occur to me not
to.  However, I just realized that my nephew's new garage does not face the
same as the house but this is due to the way the drive comes off the road.
Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT