BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:32:49 -0500
Now THAT is an IDEA!  Even if it didn't actually reinforce the timber,
if it somehow allowed the affected area to dry rapidly...of course
these termites would not survive...not a bad thing...they would have to
be created in the lab...why would we want to give the world ANOTHER
form of termite?  Unless they reproduced and competed voroaciously
before they killed themselves by dehydration.....hmmmmmmm.  Okay, I
don't know enough about bioengineering, but it looks interesting.

-jc