BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 07:57:47 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/1999 11:21:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<

Oh, shit. I'm sorry.  I knew their (apparent) good behavior had to have been
too good to be true.  I have absolutely no clue (as any number of people will
confirm), and even less idea what to do about your TV/Nintendo.

Will see what I can find out, but am not optimistic.  Perhaps some of our
esteemed and highly technically adept colleagues more familiar with 20th
century technology (or perhaps your sons) will know what to do.  If not, I
guess I'm buying you a new one.

Mea kidsa culpa,

Ralph